I don't really have much to write about today, because there was really only one major event that took place that I care to write about at the moment. I went to Abbey Road today!
"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours." - Ludwig van Beethoven
Thursday, February 13, 2014
All You Need Is Love
Dear Grace,
I don't really have much to write about today, because there was really only one major event that took place that I care to write about at the moment. I went to Abbey Road today!
Yes, the very same Abbey Road on the Beatles' Abbey Road album! The fun part was that there is a 24-hour security camera on the road that you can access online, so Mom was able to watch me cross the road while I was there. So that was awesome! After getting pictures, crossing the road, and signing the wall, that was about it for our day. So, I will leave you with a little video I put together of this adventure :)
I don't really have much to write about today, because there was really only one major event that took place that I care to write about at the moment. I went to Abbey Road today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Tender Mercies
Dear Grace, I know it's been awhile since I last wrote anything. I guess it's kind of a pattern that I don't write when the h...
-
Dear Grace, I promise I'm going to get on to my latest adventures right after my first story. So I'm incredibly stingy and didn...
-
Dear Grace, I know, I know, I've said it before, but I'll say it again, sorry I've been so lazy about writing. I've had a...
-
Dear Grace, I don't have any pictures to post today, but I just wanted to write something I thought about yesterday while I was at chu...
No comments:
Post a Comment