First off, please enjoy the new playlist I have tricked out my blog with today! The four songs on the list are songs I've written this week after some stuff that has been going on. Second, this post is going to consist entirely of photos and a little video clip at the end, because the only thing I have to report for this week so far is that I WENT ON THE HARRY POTTER STUDIO TOUR! All of the props, costumes, and sets we saw were the originals used in the films. We also got a little bonus because they had some of the animals from the films there that we could get pictures with, including Scabbers, Fang, Crookshanks, and Hedwig!
This castle was one of the coolest parts, I thought, because it took up the entire room (which was roughly half the size of a church cultural hall). It was so amazing to see the Hogwarts castle and if you looked at it from the right angle, you could easily imagine that you were standing and looking at a life-size castle in the distance. That was magical in and of itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment