Monday, January 13, 2014

The Great Creperie!

Dear Grace,

So in light of the fact that we went on a last minute adventure tonight and the other fact that I didn't post any pictures today, I thought I'd hurry and put up another post before the day was out!

So tonight a group of us went to the famous Kensington Creperie!


It was kind of pricey I thought, but it was definitely delicious and well worth our time!


Next time I think I'll go with something more chocolatey, as I was pretty overwhelmed by the white chocolate by the end haha. After eating and figuring out the bill (for some reason they won't do separate checks over here :S) we went outside and stood in front of the shop to take pictures.


After doing this with several different cameras for about five minutes, my friend Saren (next to me) noticed that the cooks in the kitchen were watching us through the window and laughing. When we all turned around the manager was laughing there with them, and then he whipped out his phone and took a picture of us!

We were all laughing by then of course, and he came outside to offer to take our picture so we could all be in it, but...


...we ended up taking a picture with him instead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Tender Mercies

Dear Grace, I know it's been awhile since I last wrote anything. I guess it's kind of a pattern that I don't write when the h...