Dear Grace,
I’m sorry my letters are getting so spread out now, but life has been pretty hectic trying to keep up with school and work and Young Women’s. Don’t think I’m getting careless about writing you, but my letters will be coming in slower now that I’m so busy. But I’ll try to keep up with everything that’s been going on.
Ok, so let’s start as far back as I can remember. So I took the ACT in September, and I studied for it and everything and guess what? I did worse!! I got a twenty! I don’t think studying does crap for that stupid test anyway. Why is it that if you can’t think a hundred miles an hour they label you as stupid, and most colleges don’t want you? Grg, sometimes I really hate being so severely right-brained. Well anyway, Grandma was stressing about it worse than I was, and it was making me mad because she wanted me to be stressed, and I was trying to focus on not being stressed, but she was so stressed out that she stressed me out, so next time she’s not allowed to be around me a week before I’m taking the test so I can just focus on what I’ve studied.
Next, I’ve been spending every spare minute I have over at Andrea’s house. We’re in love with this show right now called Dr. Who. I can’t remember if I already told you that, but we try and get together at least once a week and watch a couple of episodes, so we won’t be totally out of touch with each other like we were last year. About a week or so ago, I brought a friend of mine, Rachel Ockey, with me to Andrea’s house, and Andrea had to take her brother somewhere, so she left the TV running, but it was on some weird bull-riding channel, and we couldn’t figure out how to change the channel, so we ended up doing cartwheels and summersaults and ninja spin-kicks around the living room, and then Rachel decided to stand in front of the massive TV screen and pretend to be a bull-rider. It actually turned out really cool looking, and of course it was Rachel, so it was hilarious. I love my friends J.
My internship is going great. We do a lot of sitting around, and we mostly just do portable chest x-rays, but it’s still pretty cool, because I get to help with that, and I get to visit all areas in the hospital. Funny story! So
No comments:
Post a Comment